Sunday, February 17, 2008

Going to Hollywood

It was a good morning for a bike ride so we saddled up and hit the road to Hollywood.8.4 miles round trip from our house to the Hollywood Farmer's Market. We haven't been in a while and it sure is a bustling place, but has maintained it's charm while continuing to deliver top quality foods. We bought some greens, including some heavenly basil, some blueberries and organic honeycomb. After eyeing the berry cobblers we stopped at the gourmet tamale stand for a bite and a drink of lemonade. On the way home we stopped at the Army Surplus store and picked up a bag and belt for Sweetie and a cap and bunjee cords for me. I need to find a nice basket for my bike so I can attach it the the rear rack. I'm thinking something like a small pic-nic basket.

More on Flickr

No comments: