Sunday, August 24, 2008

What's up with the Renovation

We have completed the house renovation design and planning stages and made decisions on all flooring, finishes, design elements etc. I've had an HVAC company come out to give me an estimate on central heat and air. I met with Jesus and went over the plans to start getting some cost estimates together for the construction. We're waiting for the number$.

It is timely that the Anaheim Home and Garden Show was this past week and through the weekend so I could go see and touch some of the materials.
On the way I stopped at SimpleFloors in Commerce to look at some Bamboo floors and pick up some samples.At the Home show I saw the pedestal tub we plan to use in the master bath. Saw all of the recycled product counter tops, including PaperStone. Checked out closet systems and lots and lots of kitchen cabinets. There is still a long way to go but it's going.

No comments: