Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday Around the House

I woke up this morning with a sore throat and feeling tired. I thought a cup of coffee would get me going but after breakfast I went to the sofa and with HGTV on, fell asleep. After a few naps and my baby going to get me some orange juice and make us lunch I got up off the sofa and with my camera decided to get some photos of Ranger. She's growing so fast and I often think about the pups we brought home from Monument Valley back in July.Our animals have the tendency to follow me around the house and with Shadow, Ranger and Pepper in tow we went in to the library where my husband was quietly on his computer with the football game on and we proceeded to roust about with squeaky balls, barking, and mussing up the rugs. He didn't want anything to do with us at all. After fully invading his space we (me, Pepper, Shadow and Ranger) adjourned to the kitchen to get a nibble and sprawl around a bit.


No comments: