Monday, February 12, 2007

Breakfast & Muddy Dogs

After driving downtown with Will early Saturday morning for breakfast at Phillipe's, a pre-Sunset Boulevard 24 miler for him, I came back home and did some stuff around the house, booked a hotel in Paris, went to the salon, then to the market. I took some snaps of Ranger, cutie-pie.
We woke up Sunday morning to some pretty heavy rain. Which meant we had a muddy dog running into the house throughout the day. She got to where she would sit still and let me wipe the mud off of her feet without getting all squirmy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahas! thats so cute... Ranger truly is a sweety-tweety-pie

Cinnamon Thoughts said...

Hi Justin. We have 4 cats, 2 dogs and a tortoise. All rescues except one, which I adopted. Even the tortoise was a stray.

Anonymous said...

HI, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO BLOG. I JUST WANTED TO SAY WHAT A SWEET PICTURE OF RANGERS NICE LITTLE WARM, COZY,CLEAN, SOFT LOOKING PAWS.

HOW SWEET. YOLI; NATURE AND DOG LOVER.