Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Weekend Collection

It's been in the 80's so I thought I better water the garden. I caught my potted Mums in the late afternoon sunlight. Chrysanthemums are my favorite fall blooming flower, daisies and the old fashioned hydrangea are my favorite summer bloomers.

Yesterday we went to see Blade Runner: The Final Cut at the Westside Pavilion, which was just awesome. One of my all time favorites and it was great to see it on the big screen. Afterwards we went into the Barnes and Noble and picked up a few books before crossing the street to eat at the Apple Pan, Est. 1947. It's really a quaint little diner, counter seating only. I loved the root beer served in paper cups in a silver holder.Today I had some errands to run, one of which took me to Glendale where I walked around the shops and passed a frog fountain that seems to be a big hit with the kids, and snapped a shot just as a boy darted towards the water spitting frog on the right.

No comments: