Sunday, January 20, 2008

OK, How Much is That Doggie in the Window

Sorry, I couldn't resist. While I was along the side of the house checking my bike's tire pressure and getting ready to roll downtown, my Ranger was looking down at me from the bay window.
See, how could I resist.

With calm winds and mid-sixty temps it was a perfect day for a ride. Sweetie suggested we go see the matinee showing of Cloverfield, head over to the Library for a photo exhibit, then check out the art installation at MOCA's Geffen Contemporary, and wrap the whole thing up in Margaritas at Olvera Street before the roll home.


While L. A. is mostly flat, and I have demonstrated that I can manage some of the city's inclines, it was still a
somewhat ambitious ride for me. We left the house at 12:00 for a 1:00 movie, giving me pleeeeenty of time to get there. Well, we got there, in 20 minutes.

I biked 9.2 miles. Yay!

Photos from today on Flickr.

No comments: