Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winter Coats

Denver circa 1898

I'll be traveling to Denver on Monday for work. I've never been there so I'm looking forward to it.

I don't own a winter coat so I went out this weekend and bought one. Now it looks like it's going to be in the 60's, and even in the 70's on Wednesday. I was hoping for snow, or at lease chilly weather. That's hardly even long sleeve weather. I'm packing that winter coat anyway.


I came across an article in the October issues of Sunset with a 3 mile self guided walking tour so I tore out the pages and I'm bringing them with me. I'll be staying right across from the convention center in downtown Denver so I should be able to see quite a bit while I'm there. All my batteries are charged and my gear is packed.

Photos to share when I get back.


1 comment:

Cari said...

Have a safe trip. I hear Denver a cool city ; )